Saturday, January 31

CALICO JONEZ featuring Soulja Boy - Fadeaway


Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Twitter.com/2one6MAGAZINE



















Written By: 2one6 Magazine

I just got this email from a 32 Management Company managing a artist named CALICO JONEZ. Now I NEVER heard or this cat, not one time! So I'm thinkin is this just "another artist" promoting a record with NO STORY to tell? There is a link to listen to the record, so I click play as I always do and BOOM... I'm like oh ISSSH!!! This record is really catchy! 

Next thing you know I'm clicking around on the net to do some research on this new artist Calico Jones, hailing from Memphis, Tennessee has been in XXL SCRATCH MAGAZINE, Production from Marvelous J, has landed singles for Flo-rida, Ludacris, Lil Wayne, Willy Northpole of DTP, and a mixtape by DJ Scream "History In The Making." WOW!!! Now whats more phenomenal to go along with his music is that, Calico is also part of non profit organization called STREETZ ON LOCK, which is dedicated to unity and non gang violence. Which now brings me to writing this blog, from a STORY he told along with statistics.

Barack Obama has given us the word of CHANGE and through his messages we must CHANGE! Unity and non Gang Violence is a change for the youth, in which Calico Jones and his team is definitely utilizing to cross promote messages to help CHANGE the Youth.  The Single "Fadeway' feat. Soulja Boy will definitely have the youth singing the "Fadeway," and trust me when I say that Calico Jones with be the "FUTURE FOR CHANGE," within in the years to come! Can we get more artists for Change now???

My opinion is that I really think this is a Smash Record for the Streetz... 4 real!! 
Real Catchy Beat, Hook, and Sound! ( 5 STARS - 2one6 Magazine )

Click below to get more Personal...
MYSPACE.COM/CALICOJONEZMUSIC